Bladez Toyz Sales Consultant
Company: Bladez Toyz
title: Sales Consultant
Location & Site: Portsmouth
to: Iain Morgan
Working Hours: 40
Yearly basic + Commission
sales position is dealing with all aspects of the sales chain including meeting
set sales targets, ensuring orders are fulfilled through the logistic supply
chain along with sales administration and order processing tasks. You will be responsible for ensuring standards
of service expectations are met and an effective administrative service is
provided to the team.
Key responsibilities – Sales
- Increase revenue and distribution to Bladez products
via a proactive approach to sales
- Meet set sales targets
- Managing and supporting customer
relationships and answering queries by telephone, email and letter.
- Sales order processing and order fulfilment
to independent retailers
- Attending trade shows as and when required
(Jan, Feb, April, May, July, September)
- Manage customer account details.
- Liaising with credit control with regards to
new accounts, credit checks, account suspensions etc.
- Providing support to sales admin team.
- Managing invoicing and ensuring payment is
received from customers.
- Manage online sales and marketing campaigns
- Proactively promoting Bladeztoyz.com and
supporting customer service team with sales enquiries collated through the
Key responsibilities - Accounts
- Process all sales transactions – invoices
- Chase customers for payments
- Maintain sales invoice log for reconciliation
- Develop and maintain financial databases
Key responsibilities - Fulfilment
- Ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs
of the business.
- Validate and authorise credits for genuine
manufacturing faulty products
- Co-ordinate and liaise with returns team in
Bladez HQ and Slough to arrange collection & destruction of returned
products from retailers
- Liaise with warehouse regarding stock levels on
a regular basis and update stock holding on Bladez website
If you feel this job is for you, then please email Blake@bladeztoyz.co.uk with your CV and the following:
1) Your experience / why this job is ideal for you.
2) Your full name and contact telephone number.
We will be in touch once this information is received to arrange interviews.