Now in their 15th year, Portsmouth based Bladez Toyz continue to create innovative toys across categories from radio control to creative play and a growing portfolio of licensed brands including Hot Wheels, Barbie, Harry Potter, DC Comics and Peppa Pig.
Bladez Toyz are currently looking for an Assistant Designer to join the product development and manufacturing team in a diverse and exciting role with various responsibilities throughout the design process.
Salary: Competitive based on experience.
Location: Portsmouth, UK.
- Preferably 1 years’ experience and employment within the toy/gifting or similar design industry.
- Proficient in Adobe CC minimum Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Knowledge and understanding of the design process.
- Excellent teamwork, organisation and process management skills.
- Must be conscientious, adaptable & keen to learn.
- Interest in toys / popular culture in general an advantage.
- 3D modelling / CAD an advantage.
Key Responsibilities / Skills
Design & artworking of packaging & producing mock-up samples. Assisting product development team with product graphics & other aspects of product design.
Coordinating with team / licensors to get products and packaging approved.
Coordinating sales and marketing information for sales department and updating product specification and sales sheets for internal and external use.
To apply, send your CV to:
Rachael Hughes, Bladez Toyz Ltd – firstname.lastname@example.org