Peppa Pig inflatable bopper & muddy puddle twin pack!
The very first no mess muddy puddle! For both table top and floor fun, simply inflate, fill with water and your little ones will be ready for some indoor jumping fun! No splash, no mess, and with it's tactile feel and floating characters that move this is great for any young Peppa Pig fan.
The bopper bops and wobbles - but always bounces back again! The soft and friendly Peppa Pig inflatable bopper is a great visual and tactile toy for any Peppa Pig fan.
- Water filled muddy puddle
- For indoors - no splash, no mess.
- Indoor jumping muddy puddle fun.
- Floating characters inside.
- Pat the mat and explore.
- Encourages active kids.
- 47cm tall.
- Great visual and tactile toy.
- Creates physical activity.
- Recommended Age: 6+ months.
- Product Dimensions (CM): Muddy puddle: 75 x 54 x 5
- Product Dimensions (CM): Bopper: 47 x 26 x 24
- Packaging Dimensions (CM): 38 x 27 x 5.5
- Do not use in water. This product is not a floatation device. This is not a life saving device.
- Not suitable for children under 6 months.
- Use only under adult supervision.
- Do not use as a bed, mattress or sleeping device. Do not use in a crib or playpen.
- Keep product away from all sources of heat.
- Indoor use only
- 1x Inflatable Muddy Puddle.
- 1x Inflatable Bopper.
- 1x Repair patch.
Instructions For Use
- Open the cap on the back of the product and hold the mat up vertically.
- Fill with water, checking the water level indicator.
- Do not fill past the indicated water level shown on the product.
- Always expel all air from the mat before closing the water cap.
- Close the water cap firmly.
- Inflate the outer ring with air.
- Ensure the mat surface is fully dry before use.
- Regularly flush through with mild disinfectant to prevent mould.
- Open the water fill cap on the bottom of the bopper.
- Fill the bottom of the bopper with water before inflating.
- When sufficient water is inside the chamber, close the cap firmly.
- Inflate the main body using the air valve at the back of the bopper.
- Ensure the bopper surface is fully dry before use.
- Regularly flush the water chamber through with mild disinfectant to prevent mould.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.